Almost all businesses think that they know their audiences. Ask to see the documentation of their audience segments and their needs and… cue the crickets.
Picture a bullfrog heard on a summer night in the woods. He’s loud, clear, and distinct from all the other sounds. That’s what you want to be to your audiences.
Making Change helps you:
- Craft your story for all of the people who play a part – even ones who may never directly engage with you, but are crucial to your mission.
- Research your audiences and develop a map of their world.
- Find out what’s working and not working by taking an inventory and evaluating your existing content.
- Identify and get rid of inconsistencies and duplications
- Finding key components that are missing
- Build in regular review and improvement by comparing what you expect your audience to do and what they actually do.
We get your story straight.